Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nothing says Picture Day like a 40 degree day in July...Leah & Ian and Fam!

I met up with Leah and Ian and their two adorable little girls on the HOTTEST day of the summer...I'm serious, it was literally the hottest day of the summer...I think it was close to 40 degrees. We all hummed and hawed a little over whether to go ahead in the heat, or reschedule....I'm telling you....the weather has been bossy with my sessions this summer.

But, we decided to go ahead and despite the miserable heat, it is hard to ignore just how cute these two little dolls are! We met at Leah's parents' GORGEOUS home for the session...I thought I had walked into a magazine layout! LOVED it!

I did photos of Ian and Leah and the girls as wells as some with Leah's parents...what a beautiful family and a beautiful spot! Despite the heat, the girls did well and we had a lot of fun!!

Check out some of my favs!


































 







No comments:

Post a Comment