Thursday, November 17, 2011

We're From the Country and We Like it That Way!...{Lindsey & Rob...Engaged!}

Everybody knows everybody...Everybody calls you friend...You don't need an invitation...Kick off your shoes, come on in...Yeah we know how to work and we know how to play...We're from the country and we like it that way!


Lindsey & Rob are good friends of my sister and her husband, and while I had never met Lindsey until Jill introduced me to her, I have known Rob since...well, probably since before he knew I knew who he was! Haha Rob's brother and I were in the same class at school from kindergarten to grade 8 and then went to the same high school. Rob was a few years younger, but at a small country public school, everyone knows everyone...and their siblings!


Needless to say, it wasn't my first trip to the Cook farm, but it had been several years since my last visit...I think we determined that it was back in Rob's 4-H glory days...that is a LONG  time ago! Hahaha


Lindsey, Rob and I met up at the farm and had fun trekking all over the farm (and the neighbourhood!) for their shoot. I really love it when a bride puts thought into where she wants her photos taken...it's always nice to take the photos in a spot that has significance to the couple and, of course, it makes my job that much easier!


Both were pretty nervous to have their photo taken, but we made the session fun and by the end...I think Rob was maybe even having a good time! At least given his high-kick...it LOOKED like he was having fun!! Love it!


We had a great time and I am definitely looking forward to their wedding next summer!! Check out some of my favs from our session!





















P.S. For those not from a farm...that is cow feed in the background...not crap!



Holy High-Kick Batman!!  Go Rob!!



























1 comment:

  1. We just LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! We had an awesome time and we are looking forward to the wedding pictures!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete