Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dogs and Cats and Chickens, Oh My!...{Doug & Jess & Family}

For the third year in a row, I headed out to the Embro area to meet up with Doug and Jess and their family for our annual family photo session! First of all, I have to say...I love repeat customers! :) Thanks Jess!!


I always have a RIOT with these guys...the whole fam is hilarious...everyone...right down to the dogs, cat and even the pet chicken....yep...PET chicken! Bahaha LOVE it!


Exactly one year from the last shoot, I headed out to the farm and it was a BEAUTIFUL day! We roamed around the farm and found several good spots for the photos. Amazingly (and I say amazingly because I too have an almost-3-year-old who I feel would be far less cooperative), both kids were excited about having their pictures taken and we spent a long time before they decided they'd had enough and that the cat was more interesting! 


We had a blast and it shows in the photos for sure!! If I'm lucky, Jess and Doug will have me back again next year to do photos with them, the kids, the dogs, the cat...maybe the pet chicken and most exciting...Baby#3!!

Oh yeah and did I mention they tipped me in eggs...heck yes!!! I never say no to food!


Check out some (ok...a lot) of my favourites from our session!


I love these two!! Such little camera hams!

















B & T love Grandpa Paul's old beater truck!














We heart Ryely!






















  It wouldn't be a W family photo shoot without a cameo by Pretzel the cat!...Pretzel was a pretty big diva this time and really wasn't in the mood for pics...maybe next year!



We love our Grandpa!





Ryely blending in with the corn...jeez...we almost missed you there! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment