Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Canadian Tuxedos....Yost Family Session {Cambridge}

I first met Laura and Josh when they contacted me about shooting their wedding pictures next summer in Muskoka (um hello...YES!!). I'm relatively new to the Ayr area myself, but it turns out that after some chatting, I live in her Grandma's old house...crazy!


Anyways, I was more than game when Laura asked me about doing some family photos for Josh's family. I met up with the whole crew in Cambridge and we had a blast touring around the park, the arena and Mill Race. The fam came dressed in their Canadian finest with fun glasses in tow. They were hilarious! After my afternoon with the whole fam, I am REALLY looking forward to Josh and Laura's wedding!! It should be a good party!


Here is a sneak peek from the session! Enjoy!





















Poor Josh the middle kid....always getting picked on! hahaha


























1 comment: