Thursday, June 30, 2011

Derrick & Allison...{Engaged!}

First of all...Happy Canada Day eh!! Canada Day is actually one of my favourite holidays...not because I have big plans, but for exactly the opposite really...I love that everything is closed and it is a perfect excuse to do NOTHING! Ahhhhh! I hear my porch and a glass of wine calling...


Anywho, I met up with Derrick and Allison a couple of weekends ago for their engagement session...talk about two busy love birds!! Allison has been accepted to vet school and Derrick has a few more years of his apprenticeship...now not only is Allison off to vet school, but she is quite possibly headed off to Scotland! Lucky girl! But this would mean a long distance relationship for this Mrs and Mr-to-be for a few years...as someone who did the long distance thing myself...it can suck sometimes, but when it's right, it's right, so hang in there guys and four years will be up in no time! Besides, if I was Derrick I would be taking every opportunity to go visit...hellooooo Loch Ness Monster!


We met up at Queens Park in Stratford for the photos and it was a beautiful morning for pictures! I lived in Stratford all my life but we still managed to discover a couple new spots that were great!! Check out some of my favourites from the session!









 

































Congratulations guys and good luck with your studies!! Four years will be gone in no time!! 
- xo


No comments:

Post a Comment