Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Old Fashioned Love Story... {Heather & Dennis - E-Session}

I met up with Heather and Dennis on Sunday...it was a GORGEOUS day! We ventured out to the Westfield Heritage Village for their session and what a cool little place! I decided I may have to go back with my kids...they have an ice cream festival there...Mmmmmm


Anyways, Heather and Dennis really wanted to have their wedding at the village, but it just wasn't big enough for their par-tay, so the compromise was to have their e-session there. And a perfect backdrop it made! 


We all left a little knowledgeable on the local history as well....Sunday is the day that costumed volunteers invade the village and show the public what life was like way back in the day. Needless to say, every building we entered...we received a history lesson before we got to take photos!


I had a lot of fun with these two lovebirds! They rocked it and I am definitely looking forward to their wedding later this year!!


Here are a few of my favs from the day:






Kind of a random spot for a rowboat...









Heather is a recent graduate of Teacher's College...so we thought she could do with some practice!

Awesomeness!






 Hello gorgeous!!

Thanks for a great day guys!! I am so looking forward to seeing you both (and your ridiculous eyes) at your WEDDING!! 

1 comment:

  1. so you weren't even kidding when you said it was a great place to shoot! Awesome job...I love the lighting!!
    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete