Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roadtrip!!!...Tanya & Jamie...{Engaged!!}

Let me first just say....I LOVE when people are super excited to have their picture taken!! Tanya was totally that person and I loved it!! SOO much fun!!


Tanya and Jamie met me at my house and off we went for their engagement session on a bea-U-tiful late-June evening! Tanya had spent hours scouting locations around the countryside (I told you...Rockstar!!!) so we were the traveling roadshow for this shoot! We started in Ayr and ended in downtown Cambridge. We had a lot of fun...these two aren't afraid to jump a fence or get down on the ground in the name of great photos!


Here are some of my favourites from their sunset session:



























 Congratulations Tanya & Jamie! Can't wait for your wedding next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment