Friday, September 23, 2011

We're From The Country and We Like It That Way...{Lacey & Jeff...Engaged!}

I must first say that Lacey is probably one of the sweetest people I have ever met...SERIOUSLY!! I was so excited for our engagement session with her and her fiance Jeff and I CANNOT WAIT for their wedding next year!!

I met Lacey through another one of my lovely summer brides, Tina! (Special shout out to Tina for the kind words and great reference! :) ). After chatting for a while, it seems that Lacey, Jeff and I share a few common acquaintances other than Tina and Jesse...small world!



I met up with Lacey and Jeff at their farm north of Listowel last weekend...on Sunday...TOTALLY forgetting that I was heading into Mennonite country...I honestly counted about 50 buggies on my way there and passed countless groups of Mennonite kids and teens out walking and enjoying one of the last nice evenings of the summer! It really was a PERFECT evening for photos...it was still warm-ish, just a little breeze and the sun was in all it's near-sunset glory!


We trekked around the farm on foot and in the sweet rtv and found some great spots for the photos. We had lots of fun and I honestly can't wait for their wedding next year!! Enjoy the sneak peek guys!
























































      











 Have I mentioned that these two are SUPER cute and I can't wait for their wedding!! LOVE them!


No comments:

Post a Comment