Friday, April 8, 2011

...while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads...

So like the previous post, I'm a little behind the times, but I still wanted to post a sneak peek because Kelly and Luke's two girls are absolute dolls!! I had a blast doing Christmas pictures with M and C. Both girls are so well behaved and hammed it up for the camera. M was super cute with her little Christmas dress and matching doll...and she is also one very lucky girl...she has her OWN Christmas tree!! We also took a few minutes to take some baby shots of Little C ....can we say little model? Hey Kelly, I think I heard Baby Gap is having a casting call! What a doll! Check out a few of my favourites from our session:


Matching dresses...how cute is that?!

Sisters!

There is NO denying who this girl's daddy is!!





Miss M lounging at her Christmas tree!

What a ham!

Miss M's room made a perfect backdrop!

I heart this face!

Seriously...C is only about 8 months here and she already knows how to work it!





No comments:

Post a Comment