Sunday, November 21, 2010

That's where we wanna go...Way down to Koko....Komoka?

I like to consider myself to be fairly geographically inclined...however, when Linda emailed me and asked me to come down to meet them in Komoka for some family pictures...For about 3 seconds, I was excited thinking I was headed somewhere warm and sunny....oh wait...that was Kokomo....not Komoka! Oops!


I must say though, Komoka is a very cute little southern Ontario town with a GREAT little train museum! We met up on Halloween morning and even though it was a smidge cold and damp, we had a blast! Linda and Ron and their crew were a lot of fun and had me cracking up the whole time!


This is a fam that is super close and loves to have fun together...and boy do the pictures show it!!


Here are a few of my favs!













 Thanks guys, I had a blast with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment