Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Henry!

Back in the spring when my daughter's daycare provider, Lisa, told me she was expecting her first baby, I was SOOOO excited for her and her hubby, Dave! Sure, we would have to find a new place for M to go to while I was at work, but Lisa LOVES kids and was just so overjoyed to be having her own, that it was hard not to be as excited as she was!


As Miss M's days grew short with Lisa, I was very pumped when she asked if I would take some pictures of their new addition once he or she arrived...they are stronger people than we are to stay "team green" right to the very end and hold out for one of life's biggest surprises, but BOY was it worth the wait! Their little man Henry arrived in early September and I don't know if I have met a new little baby as loved as this little guy (except my own of course! ;) )


I was very honoured to be a part of Henry's first photo shoot and I wish Dave and Lisa all the best as they join the new parents' club! 


Here are a few of my favs from the session:










Congratulations guys!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment